Sunday, September 23, 2007

Why I Write Blogs

...well, it comes around to this. I sat down at the computer and came here and the question just crossed my mind: "Why the @#$% are you typing a buncha !@#$ that no one's gonna read?" So I decided to start typing and see what kind of a response I get from myself.

...so it all started when Silas showed us in class some claymations he made and put up on his blog (semtex13.blogspot.com). And I thought to myself, "That would be really cool for me to get a blog." So I got one but that's back when I was a freshman and therefore wasn't as intellectually advanced as I am right now. So, after 2 posts it just sat there and I have no idea as to where it is or what website it is. So I have a ghost blog sitting around somewhere and I just resigned up for another one. So, heck.

And then last year, I found myself messing around while I was supposed to be doing homework and thought: "Maybe I should take up blogging again." So here we are now. And why do I type nonsense that no one is reading? (...or are they...?) ...well, I just read my first post on my other blog and it should make sense to you.....(clicka ze herE)

No comments: